The Camping Family

Cairn box Subscription unboxing December & January’s boxes

I love surprises, most people do. I also love gear and that’s why I subscribe to a Cairn monthly box and have been receiving for over the a year now. I would say that I use about 95% of the gear I receive and either gift or give to my kids the remaining 5%. What I like is that a lot of the gear is new to the market, cutting edge and sometimes not even available in Canada unless you want to pay in USD with duty etc.

 

 

 

If you are interested in signing up for Cairn, click the link below

http://rwrd.io/p5rbl1k

Facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagramby feather
%d bloggers like this: